THROWBACK CLASSIC INTERVIEW!!! KRS ONE & SCOTT LA ROCK... DISSING MR. MAGIC & THE JUICE CREW!!!

Original Concept‘s Doctor Dre used to have a radio show called The Operating Room back in the days, and he just happened to get BDP into the studio just as the Bridge Wars started popping-off. There is no other way to describe these recordings other than effin’ awesome. The late, great DJ Scott La Rock and KRS-One don’t mess around as they tell the listeners exactly what they think about Mr. Magic, Shan, Marley, Shante and Poet. Rest assured that many shots are fired.

     BDP - ‘Operating Room Interview, Part 1′



  BDP - ‘Operating Room Interview, Part 2'                                                                                            

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hell yeah it's the time to hear the truth, everybody's so scared to open their mouths! Yay for E. Raymond Brown speaking up.
The songs are gonna be amazing, everybody enter the contest at http://www.ghettophysics.com/
GAB said…
gab
What the Bleep Do We Know was great. Looking forward to seeing William H. Arntz , Director of “What The Bleep Do We Know” & E. Raymond Brown take on the power struggle everyone goes through trying to get through life no matter what social class you are in at the moment.
Things change in a heartbeat, we all create our own reality!!!
MarcusJ said…
Classic...I love KRS-One! Just looked him up a few minutes ago and came across GhettoPhysics.com - funny coincidence Tina. The movie actually looks rerelaly cool, and I'm down to see anything with KRS-One in it. If you're as a big a fan as me, definitely check it out - it comes out this weekend
FrankieB said…
are we all reading the right article???? lol KRS-ONE I love that man, thanks for letting us know he is coming out in ghettophysics?? dont know what that is but cool Gab
LolaG said…
OH YEAH I REMEMBER THE RADIO SHOW BACK IN THE DAYS DAMN I JUST GOT FLASHBACKS, DAMN AM I THAT OLD HA HA HA!!!!
KRS-ONE IS MY MAN AND I LOVE DR DRE. LETS HEAR SOME MORE!!!
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GHETTOPHYSICS BUT I SEE YOU PEEPS ARE TALKING ABOUT MAYBE I WILL CHECK IT OUT!!! KEEP THE LOVE GOING

Popular Posts